The ChallengeAufgrund der ständig wachsenden Zahl von Apotheken nahmen die grosse Datenmenge und der mit der Datenerfassung, -aufbereitung, -analyse und -übermittlung verbundene Arbeitsaufwand erheblich zu (z. B. dauerte die Erstellung einiger Berichte fünf Tage). Darüber hinaus verursachte der fehlende unmittelbare Online- und mobile Zugang zu aktuellen und historischen Informationen Probleme, denn:
- each pharmacy was not able to verify their group goals on a daily basis. This was only possible when centralized reports were sent.
- the group sales team couldn’t have a clear overview on the pharmacy when a sales visit was occurring.
- pharmacy products were being ordered without being based on the sales history which led to an increase of inventory.
We need a consolidated system that leverages our efficiency and effectiveness to communicate and collaborate with our 80 pharmacies and partners while recognizing the pharmacist value.
Pedro Vasques (CEO, Rede Claro)
Our ApproachStep 1: Data Consolidation
- Design and implement daily processes to collect and transform data from 80 pharmacies.
- Create one unique centralized data warehouse.
- Integrate and consolidate structured and unstructured data (pharmacies, market data, marketing, inventory, internal ERP, sales team visits).
- Design and implementation of dashboards for different business units
- Finance: Sales comparison with previous year, sales forecast based on historical data, sales by different vectors (pharmacy, products, employee…).
- Marketing: ongoing campaigns and impact on sales.
- Purchase: product purchase suggestion reports based on historical data
- Design and development of an integrated mobile app (iOS & Android) for the group community (Rede Claro, pharmacies & industry):
- Main functionalities: mobile dashboards & reports, news & communications, group and pharmacies events, group chat, billing documents access, pharmacies' visits, display front photos).
- Implementation of a content management system to support the institutional site - redeclaro.pt
- Design and development of an e-learning platform for pharmacists.
- Integrate the e-learning platform and courses into the Rede Claro mobile app.
The BenefitsStep 1: Data Consolidation
- Almost real-time information.
- Centralized control and management of consolidated information resulting in more effective decision making.
- Data inconsistencies identified allowed to take data quality measures and corrections.
- Rede Claro now has a 360º degrees overview of the business.
- Business information is now accessible to Rede Claro team within clicks.
- Reporting creation and sharing reduced from 5 days to minutes.
- Significant financial benefits were realized due to the discovery of sales and inventory management inefficiencies.
- Pharmacies now have the possibility of interacting with other pharmacies anytime, anywhere.
- The mobile app allow pharmacies and industry players to connect through a online chat with Rede Claro.
- Monitoring of marketing display front are now performed based on pictures sent by pharmacies.
- Institutional site content changes are autonomously done by marketing in minutes
- New policies, training, ideas and concepts are immediately accessible.
- Reduced time travel to attend in-class trainings
- Increased coverage of the target audience.
- Tracking the learning progress of pharmacist is now much simpler due to reporting capabilities.